Saturday, August 2, 2008

Parmesan Chicken


I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and it is titled "My Mom's Parmesan Chicken".

It was super yummy. I pounded the chicken out a little before I cooked it but next time I would just like to flatten it out a little more. Super moist and super tasty.


INGREDIENTS:
1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces (I used four boneless, skinless breasts)

1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup dry white wine (I used white cooking wine)


DIRECTIONS:
Measure salt and pepper, garlic powder, paprika, thyme, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and bread crumbs into a bag. Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated.
Oil roasting pan lightly, and arrange chicken in pan. Sprinkle with melted butter or margarine.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, and pour wine over all. Cover, and bake an additional 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

That is one of my favorite chicken. I like having melt cheese inside of the chicken. I sometimes put Ham with cheese inside of the chicken. Oh thanks a lot, I will have to make one of this week.